Saturday, January 29, 2005

Interesting quotes

Life has been pretty normal for the few past weeks. So normal that I can't think of anything to blog about. Have been reading and watching a lot of TV during the past days.

Thought of posting a few quotes that I liked:

Walk a mile in other people's shoes.
You'll be a mile ahead and you' have their shoes too.
- a newspaper ad

Yesterday is dead, tommorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day and I'm going to be happy in it.
- The Sunday Times of India

Faith is - acceptance of that
which we imagine to be true,
that which we cannot prove.
-Da Vinci Code

When a question has no correct answer,
there is only one honest response.
The gray area between yes and no - Silence
-Da Vinci Code

4 comments:

Gaurav said...

Loved the last one!!

The First Step said...

Thanks Maverick, for pushing me to write this post... :)

If it wudn't have been for your constant "are you ever going to write" comments , I wudn't have written this post :)

Highwayman said...

The last one is really amazing....and very very practical.
BTW ...this almost does not qualify as a post...and I know there is things happening enough in your life to blog abt....so do write them...

cheers...

Gaurav said...

Guess u r sleeping again!!

;-)