Sunday, September 13, 2009

US Open - Check

Ever since I came here 3 years ago, I have always wanted to attend the US Open. I am not a big tennis fan. But US Open is like Niagara falls. Every Indian who comes to the US has to visit the falls. Similarly, every Indian has to attend the US Open.

Anyways, enough of my ranting. Now to the US Open visit. It was fabulous. I had never watched so much tennis in my life that I watched in one whole day there. We had taken a day pass so we could visit all the stadiums till 7:30 pm. The atmosphere was awesome. There were so many people. The energy in the stadium was electric, especially during the Venus Williams and Kim Clijters match. We got to see the Williams Sisters, Nadal, Sania Mirza and who not....

For those of us who are not hard core tennis fans, there were other things to interest us. Like the free giveaways : we got a radio thingy from Amex, some hand fans etc...And the camera kept me busy like nothing else.

Some of my shots of Nadal :



1 comment:

Deever said...

neat shots nitti !!